What are cookies?
The term “cookies” stands for a small text file that is generated when the user browses through a certain website and is located on the device’s local memory storage. It contains some information regarding user’s behavior on the website that helps improving website efficiency in terms of presented content. It is widely used for tailoring online ads and in improving user experience in general when navigating through the website. Cookies can remember user preferences, track user navigation, ensure smooth navigation between the pages and much more. They can’t harm your device nor can they be used to personally identify you at all.
More general information about cookies can be found here.
How are cookies used?
Cookies that we’re saving on your device might be of one or more of the following types:
- persistent cookies are present until your browser deletes them automatically or until you manually clear your browsing history, and are used to store your preferences
- session cookies support the core Website functionality and are automatically deleted once you close the browser;
- strictly necessary cookies that trigger specifically requested Website services;
- functionality cookies provide a more personalized interface by remembering login credentials or language preferences;
- analytical cookies allow Website to track the number of unique visits, observe their navigation, activity and most visited content in order to improve Website functionality and provide more user-friendly and relevant information;
- targeting or advertising cookies provide tailored ad campaigns for each user that can be used to track their success.
How are cookies controlled?
You can accept or reject cookies for all or specific sites at any time. However, it is not a recommended thing to do, as some cookies are vital for the proper functioning of the Website. Limiting some cookies might result in losing your preferences, or limiting the access to certain Website functionality. If you still want to reject cookies, they can be manually deleted from the browser settings menu. Each browser
Opting out from cookies can be done manually. Each browser documentation explains this procedure. Consult this list for more details:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (Desktop)
- Android Browser
- Safari (Mobile)
- Opera Mobile
Changes to this policy
Occasionally we might update this policy without prior notice, but with all changes posted on the Website the moment, they become effective. If you don’t agree with some changes, we advise you to stop using our Website and its services. If you continue using our Website, we’ll consider that you agree with the changes.
This version was last updated on 27.05.2018. Any previous versions can be obtained by contacting us.